A.L.A USA LEADERSHIP PRIZE
# CALL FOR PROJECTS #ALAUSA
Do you have a project?
Do you live in USA ?
Would you like a hand with your project?
Do you want to be both a project leader and a leader?
Are you passionate about your project?
You've come to the right place!
The most popular project will win the Leadership Prize / ALA USA 2020.
Leadership applied to project management is defined as the ability to impose its vision, its project. It revolves around the authority and charisma of the project leader.
As a project leader nominated for the Leadership Award, you benefit from a multitude of tools, guidance or practical advice to facilitate your search of partners, particularly Financial Partners thanks to A.L.A's address book, Business Network (B.N), website, A.L.A campaigns, social networks, as well as various opportunities to connect different collaborators and partners.
CONDITIONS & CRITERIA FOR PARTICIPATION
* To be eligible to participate in the A.L.A USA 2020 LEADERSHIP Prize, you must be a project promoter from your home country or host country and be at least 18 years old.
* Know exactly what your project is and always keep in mind the four pillars of a project: initiation, planning, execution, and closure.
* Evaluate each step carefully, ensuring that all the elements involved meet the project's requirements and that each project takes into account the expectations of the target audience and needs identified.
* Fill in all required fields of the online form with your information. Candidates have until December 31, 2019, to submit their nominations and make their choice among the twenty-six (26) categories of fields that are proposed.
The selected candidates will present their project to the assembly organized within the framework of Business Network (BN).
The finalists are selected and nominated on the basis of well-defined criteria to compete for the A.L.A U.S.A 2020 LEADERSHIP Prize. These criteria will be revealed after the final selection.
- Votes from the public: the online voting application will be activated after the selection of candidates.
- Public voting period: the date of electronic voting will be announced at a later date.
– Distribution of votes:
50% – Public
(Based on popularity)
25% – Coordinator
(on the basis of compliance with the criteria)
25% – Jury
(based on the appraisal of the project).
The winners will be known at the #GDL leaders ' gala, which will take place as usual in a beautiful setting in Orlando, Florida.
THE PRIZE & THE TROPHY
The "Leadership" Price is an award given for the excellence and creativity of the best project leader.
If you meet the criteria listed above, you can register by filling out our application form below. After filling in the required fields with your information, click on "Send". If successful, the message "Your form has been sent. Thank you for submitting your registration to participate in A.L.A USA, 2020 edition” should appear on the screen.
Register online by filling out our application form below.